Riviltoweb Admin replied

295 weeks ago

The Black Cauldron Full Movie Download

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b A young boy and a bunch of misfit friends embark on a quest to find a dark magic item of ultimate power before a diabolical tyrant can.
This is the story of a young man named Taran, who is an assistant pig keeper with boyish dreams of becoming a great warrior. Hen Wen, a magical oracular pig, is kidnapped by an evil lord known as the Horned King. The villain hopes Hen will show him the way to The Black Cauldron, which has the power to create a giant army of unstoppable soldiers. With the aid of a stubborn princess, named Princess Eilonwy an exaggerating bard, and a pestering creature called Gurgi, Taran will try to save the world of Prydain from the Horned King. Taran and his new friends embarks on a quest to find the dark magic Black Cauldron the item of ultimate power before a diabolical tyrant The Horned King can.
I watched this movie for the first time today, and was very disappointed. I had been told that it was notoriously scary for a Disney movie, and I can see how children would find it frightening. However, this was not the problem I had with it. I found it to be extremely boring. The plot and characters were both generic and underdeveloped, and I found little suspense, humour, or really anything positive about it. I can possibly see young boys being amused with the action and pure evil of the Horned King, but unlike most Disney movies, there is little appeal for older viewers looking for a decent story.<br/><br/>I&#39;m not going to say this is an absolutely horrible movie - it&#39;s not. But it is very bland, and very forgettable. I wouldn&#39;t recommend it to anyone.
Using the delightfully witty contemporary work of art for a film was not the mistake–How it was executed, was. Condensing the story beyond recognition ripped the heart out of it, leaving the film feeling…empty. I was a die hard fan of the Lloyd Alexander series as a kid. I am sure I was not the only child to write to Disney and beg them to animate it. When I was a mother myself, my dream came true, the making of The Black Cauldron was announced. I had high hopes, that were dashed upon watching the movie. I sat there stunned as the credits rolled, my only comment being, &quot;That&#39;s it?&quot;.<br/><br/>I had voraciously consumed the entire book series, yet never bothered to add this movie to my library. That was some serious disappointment. Without the sheer magic of the authors touch, the title alone was not enough to make this film a winner. Sadly,it felt more like a cheap knock-off.<br/><br/>It is good to know that some production companies have learned since then to adhere to the approval of the author,such as the Harry Potter saga, bringing movie making to new heights. It is a shame they hadn&#39;t done it sooner. The written work of, The Black Cauldron, had such potential.
Despite its drawbacks as entertainment, it remains one of the best technical cartoon features ever produced by Disney.
Many of the changes have been made in the movie including merging 2 books, &quot;The book of Three&quot;, &quot;The Black Cauldron&quot; into a rushed movie.<br/><br/>1. Many of the characters has been left out of the movie. Important characters including Coll, Prince Ellidyr, Prince Gwydion, Gwystyl, Adaon, Kaw the crow, Medwyn, King Smoit, horses has been left out.<br/><br/>2. Taran tries to forge a sword but fails while Coll gets mad at him, he also tries to touch the book but gets hurt doing so. The movie has Taran playing with his pig Hen Wen and also has her show the prophecy to Taran.<br/><br/>3. Taran in the book runs after Hen Wen and meets Gwydion while in the movie he walks with Hen Wen but loses her in the forest, he then chases after Hen Wen who&#39;s taken to the castle and Gwydion is absent.<br/><br/>4. Taran and Gwydion get captured by the Undead Cauldron Born and taken to Achrens castle where they are tortured and Achren the witch breaks Gwydions sword. The movie has Taran sneaking into the Castle of the Horned king.<br/><br/>5. Taran finds a magic sword Dyrnwyn and he escapes with Princess Elionwy and Fflewddur Flam and the castle crumples to the ground. The movie has them escaping with the guards chasing after them but the castle still stands.<br/><br/>6. Doli and King Eiddileg are Dwarves and Doli doesn&#39;t get to be invisible until the second book. The movie depicts them as Fairy Folk and Doli can be invisible anytime he wants.<br/><br/>7. In the Marshes of Morva, Taran trades with the 3 witches for by giving Adaons Brooch for the Black Cauldron. The movie has Taran trading his Drnwyn sword instead.<br/><br/>8. Taran and his friends meet with the Morgant army and get captured by them. Prince Ellidyr sacrifices himself by jumping in the Black Cauldron and destroying it, and his horse jumps off the cliff and dies. The movie has Gurgi jumping in the Black Cauldron and destroying the undead army but the Black Cauldron remains undamaged.<br/><br/>9. The Horned King chases after Taran and his friends on horseback in battle and fights Taran who tries to use the sword Drnwyn but a word is said and the Horned King burns up and dies. The movie has Taran shoving the Horned King into the Black Cauldron and the castle crumbles to the ground.<br/><br/>10. Taran, Gwydion and his friends honors Ellidyr who died to destroy the Black Cauldron. The movie has Taran demanding the 3 witches to bring Gurgi back to life by trading the Drnwyn sword.
Gringo movie in tamil dubbed downloadBreaking In full movie download in hindi hdRip Roarin' Buckaroo in hindi download free in torrenthindi Red Heat free downloadAli Baba in a Suit movie download in mp4Mercy Plane full movie in hindi 720p downloaddownload full movie Batman: Arkham City in hindiRED tamil pdf downloadDaredevil full movie kickass torrentDark Angel full movie download 1080p hd

noahharry replied

191 weeks ago

It is my pleasure to review about this movie here. This is my Honda should be about this movie and everyone should watch this because it is a truly emotional and very relevant story for all the people who are loving to watch movies Plant Based Diet
Please log in to post a reply.